Tell us about yourself, what you like to do, and how you found out about our community.
Hello, everyone.

My name is Nate. But in the ABDL community, I go by Zorro Daddy. I am, by no means, a new kid on the block. I'm in my 40s and I have always been one of those Daddy types. I'm an author of ageplay fiction, was a promoter of ABDL conventions, have done an ABDL podcast, have an ABDL website and have enjoyed watching the ABDL community grow over the past 20 years.

When I discovered that ABDL existed, the internet had barely gotten up and running. There was no FetLife yet and there were only a few random ABDL sites which were hard to find because there weren't yet effective search engines like Google. I couldn't find much ABDL content at all. So I started making ABDL content. I put up posting, wrote stories and did all I could to flood the internet with such content. The goal was always to see to it that when someone did a search about ABDL, that relevant results would pop up. This was also the reason I promoted conventions, constantly tweeting about them and talking them up.

So ... hello! LOL
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]